Monday, October 13, 2008

What Is Your FREEDOM Factor?


What kind of question is that? Freedom Factor? What is it and what does it mean? 

Well if you are not aware of the Freedom Factor, let me explain. This is when you are financially free. You are living your desired lifestyle and can do whatever you want, whenever you want and with whomever you want! Wow, sound good? 

Let's take the Freedom Factor Quiz!

1. When would you like to be financially free?
A. In one year
B. In two years
C. In five years
D In ten years

Awesome. What is your plan to achieve this goal?

2. How much money do you need monthly to be financially free?
A. $1,000
B. $2,000
C. $5,000
D. $10,000

Awesome. What is you plan to receive this monthly income?

3. Multiply you answer from Question 2 by 200. This is the amount you need to invest at a 6% interest rate to receive your desired monthly income.

Awesome. What is your plan to accumulate this money?


Let me give you an example.

If you answered B (In two years) to question 1
Plan to achieve goal-It hasn't hit me yet!
If you answered C ($5000) to question 2
Plan to receive monthly income-I have no idea! Work overtime, maybe?
The answer to question 3 is $1,000,000
Plan to accumulate this money-What do I need? One Million Dollars!?! Let me pick myself up off of the floor!

So how does this make you feel? Have you really thought about how you are going to retire or be that stay at home parent that you would like to be or take 6 month vacations twice a year?

I have come across an amazing magazine called Freedom Magazine (pictured at top) and I would be more than happy to share it with you. I can send one to you at no cost, and we can go through it together. In there it has the Freedom Factor Quiz and much, much more. Contact me and I will get it to you. With the economy in the state that it is, you can determine your Freedom Factor and make it a reality. Have a glorious day!

Take care,

All achievements, all earned riches, have their beginning in an idea. ~Napoleon Hill





6 comments:

Karen J. Miller said...

Hi Bridget,
Great questions to be asking people. We can no longer depend on job security, retirement funds, or social security for that matter. Its a new day & age where we have to build our wealth ourselves.
Karen Miller

Anonymous said...

Hi Bridget,

Nice looking blog full of great information.

Thanks for sharing!

Michel

Melanie Kissell said...

Bridget ...

When I took the Freedom Factor quiz, my eyes were really opened WIDE!
Although the quiz sent me into a bit of a shock, it helped me to realize exactly what I need to do to retire exactly when I want to.

Excellent post!

~Melanie Kissell
Freedom Tour R.S.V.P. A.S.A.P.

Todd Bobal said...

Yes! Bridget great looking blog with great information.
Todd Bobal

angela b. said...

Great blog,Bridget. What a way to get the reader involved, and then go right in to the Freedom Mag. Perfect.

Angela
http://www.toddbobal.com

Anonymous said...

Excellent Blog Bridget. This information that everyone should look at and evaluate.....when I did it the first time I nearly fell of my chair with shock! Then I realized that I have to do something and decided the best way is to find a Network Marketing company but not just any Network Marketing company...oh no, I got myself educated and learned how to analyze companies to ensure that I will make the money I want to have. Freedom is a big word and I want total financial freedom and be able to own my life!

Marinda van der Brugghen