Saturday, August 2, 2008

Fear, is it stopping you?

Here it is 2:39 am. I am working diligently on getting my inbox cleared, watching nothing of interested, OK you caught me soap opera's, and posting a blog. I have no idea where this will lead, but hey let's find out.

I have had some incredible moments in my life and I find myself reminiscing about some. I have struggled with some fears that have lingered in my mind and I have made the choice to take them on. I have no idea where that will lead me, but I have a feeling of peace knowing that this is the right thing to do. 

I find myself pondering the question, why do we always let fear control our thoughts, actions and decisions in life? How do they have that strange power? How is it we cecum to the power they have? Well I have come to the realization that they only have as much "power" as we give them. So I choose to give them none what so ever. Give it a try, you just might surprise yourself, and open your mind to something more powerful than fear. You could get the success that has been waiting for you to claim. 

Live life to the Limit,
Bridget Lee

No comments: